And…they’re back!! It’s a fresh, new episode of the Big Money Stylist Podcast filmed in their brand new gorgeous studio! This week’s episode is filled with exciting BMS & NBR announcements, as well as baby and post-pregnancy updates, delivered in the classic Danielle & Ani style that you’ve come to love!
Point #1: “It’s Easy…Anyone Can Do It!”
- Building, creating & sustaining anything is hard work. Yet, many people have NO clue about what it actually takes to build it. They only see the end result in which they ignorantly & mistakingly believe, “It’s so easy…anyone can do it!”
- The ladies agree that once you start building something yourself, that’s when you begin to have respect and appreciation for those who have put in the time and work to make it possible … even if you may not vibe with their brand or with them personally.
Ask Yourself: How often do you find yourself downplaying or not appreciating & respecting what others have built or created?
Point #2: Teamwork & Sustainability
- When you have a business, podcasts, events, and trainings, it takes a team to pull this off, not just a couple of people. “There’s the face of the brand, and then there’s a TON that goes on behind the scenes that nobody sees.”
- Wanting the business to grow the correct way AND desiring to have sustainability & longevity is of UTMOST importance to Danielle & Ani, which is what they are focusing on moving forward.
Ask Yourself: Where in your personal or business world would a team benefit you greatly?
Point #3: Peek Into 2020
- The ladies have received a lot of feedback from artists who just want to learn the NBR technique without the BMS business aspect. So…next year, they’re going to start offering NBR only classes!
- There will be trainers ACROSS THE COUNTRY who will be able to teach, train, and service more artists inside of NBR, as well in BMS…if they desire. It’s all about serving people at the level they’re at.
Ask Yourself: Looking ahead into 2020, what are some of the things you will be doing differently inside of your personl or business life?
Point #4: DKW Styling Academy
- The current Mastermind program is turning into DKW Styling Academy where there will be specific requirements artists will have to hit. Graduation will take place after 1 to 1 1/2 years, with the option of testing out if you’re further advanced in some areas.
- Ani: At the end of the day, our place is to train people in two parts: NBR (the Art) and BMS (the Business). Here’s how to build an entire business so you don’t have to be there every day to succeed. It’s your legacy.
Ask Yourself: What are you most excited about the newly announced DKW Styling Academy?
Point #5: Taking the Leap
- Danielle: I think people are scared to start anything, which ends up holding them back. If you’re an entrepreneur or business owner, there’s this moment where you have to jump into the unknown; where you have to free-fall a little bit.. which I did a lot of these past couple of years.
- Whatever you’re trying to start, I would encourage you to go in with a plan and understand that, at any level, you’re going to have to leap… and then be willing to course-correct.
Ask Yourself: Where in your world do you know it’s time to spread your wings and take a leap?
Quote of the Week:
“If you don’t vibe with me, or if you leave the program…what I care about is this: market your business in whatever way you feel will personally benefit your business and help you succeed. The End.”
— Danielle K White
“At the end of the day, if you and I do our jobs – and we do it right and we fucking crush it – that means THEY’RE crushing it. And there comes a point where it becomes, “Hi little birdy, it’s time to leave the nest. You’re off into the world!”
— Anianne Rivera