This week’s episode is from the recent Warrior Wealth for Women event in Dana Point, California, where Garrett and Danielle trained over 300 women in the art of making, keeping, and growing money.
Every week inside the Date Your Wife Podcast, married couple Danielle K. White and Garrett J. White share insights and perspectives from within their own lives regarding Sex, Money, Parenting & Communication.
In this week’s episode of the Date Your Wife Podcast, our Focus is MONEY!
Point #1: Greedy Bitch?
- Many people sacrifice everything for their business and end up broken and run down. A lot of people think that money doesn’t matter, or the if they do say it matters, they’re looked upon as a greedy bitch.
- You can only sacrifice so much before there’s nothing left. Heart and sacrifice don’t pay the bills, and no one is coming to save you.
Ask Yourself: Where in your world are you sacrificing and have nothing left?
Point #2: Doormat Dora
- When you surround yourself with people and clients who don’t value you, who don’t value your service, and who don’t value your time, you end up feeling like a doormat.
- When you begin finding value in yourself, things begin to shift, and you start making new choices that align with the new level of value you see in yourself.
Ask Yourself: As you take a look inside your life, who are you surrounding yourself with?
Point #3: Magic in the Moments
- There is a voice inside of you that will guide you through the war with yourself. God happens to be the closest spectator to spar with, to make you strong enough to go to war with you.
- Look into the moments that occur, the moments that shift things forever, where the voice says, “Consider this.” Listen for the moments where truth is laid out for you exactly how you need to hear it.
Ask Yourself: What magic moments are you hearing right now?
Point #4: Value the Shit Out of Yourself
- When your calling, vision, and purpose are clear, you can become rest-less as you have this relentless yearning to run towards your goals.
- As we prune and purge our lives, and begin valuing the shit out of ourselves, the clients and friendships we lose are the shit we are cleaning out of our systems and lives.
Ask Yourself: Where in your world do you need to do some house cleaning in order to create some space?
Point #5: Who Must I Become?
- If you’re raising the bar for yourself, can you honestly say you’re giving the best possible experience that you know how to give?
- Every day, you must kill yourself and become the next new version you, one step at a time. A new purpose must burn inside your heart; you hunt the money to find the next version of yourself.
Ask Yourself: What is the vision you have for yourself?
Have a conversation around this idea of Magic in the Moments.
Date Night Topic:
What vision do you have for you as a couple inside this topic of Money?
Quote of the Week:
“Consider the purpose of your life is expansion; that money, marriage, and children are the trifecta of expansion.”
-Garrett J. White
“You have to be able to produce in order to find the next version of yourself.”
-Danielle K. White