- Bleach shampoo work fast and lift 2 shades
- Apply level 4 Base add just a few more highlights on ends randomly
- The last 5 minuets highlights process add 7N semi to tone and even out left out pieces.
- Tone highlights at shampoo bowl with 8N
- Add Natural Beaded ExtensionsWish I had taken a before picture of her. She is Naturally an ashy Platinum Blonde, and had been doing a bleach partail weave for as long as she could remember. If your a stylist you know how tricky it can be to add warmth to these clients with out going merky or streaky. I gave her a softer warmer blonde and evened out her color. I love soft seamless dimensional color.Its hard to tell but this one I refer to as Filler Extensions. I added one Row with very little hair to fill in the sides and giver her more volume and texture. With her color we added subtle balayage highlight to frame her face.This one I toned her color down, did the Brazilian Blowout, and then added Natural Beaded Rows extensions. Just some fine tuning to enhance and perfect. Happy hair Days….What a week!